Every year around this time, I make it my mission to find the perfect pair of booties. My ideal bootie needs to be comfortable, versatile, and easy-to-style. Plus, I’ve been known to wear my favorite styles far into summer, so they’ve got to work with shorts and sundresses, too!
With that said, I’ve rounded up a list of the fall booties on my new-season wishlist. Whether you’re a girly girl or a classic cutie, there’s a pair for you. Enjoy!
1. Introducing the boot that goes with anything and everything! The low-cut is not only leg lengthening, but it also slims those ankles (LOVE!). I also can’t get enough of the pull-on shaft – it makes them so easy to take on and off. Come fall, I’ll be wearing these with a patterned dress, fedora, and a super-fun arm party.
Dolce Vita Kadie Bootie, Nordstrom
2. In my opinion, there’s nothing cooler than a chunky heel. A shorter version of one of my Free People faves, this boot boasts stylish strappy detailing and an ultra-smooth suede finish. They’re vintage yet modern – just the way I like it. Pair ‘em with cozy tights, a floral skirt, and a slouchy sweater and you’re set!
Free People Royal Rush Ankle Boot, FreePeople.com
3. Right now, I’m all about the peep toe. It’s so flirty and fun! But, as the weather gets cooler, it’s hard to find a boot that does it right. This pair features gentle ruching and an on-trend stacked heel that I just adore. Wear them with everything from skinny jeans and a tee to a body-con dress and leather jacket.
Kristin Cavallari Laurel Peep Toe Bootie, Nordstrom
4. How rad are these?! If you’re looking for something that’ll stand out, this is the bootie for you. Available in tons of fun colors, this playful pair boasts strappy details and a chic zip closure. Plus, there’s nothing more comfy than a chunky heel.
Free People Hybrid Heel Boot. FreePeople.com
5. Delicate and feminine, these remind me of old-school Victorian boots with a twist. The heel is just the right height and the wide opening is beyond flattering. Wear yours with leather shorts, a metallic top, and a statement necklace and go!
Jeffrey Campbell Cherice Booties, Anthropologie
6. It doesn’t get more effortless than this. Low and lovely, this stacked-heel style has a street-chic attitude with all the versatility one could want. Trust me, you’ll wear them now and forever.
Sam Edelman Petty Chelsea Bootie, Nordstrom
Do you have a go-to pair of booties? I’d love to check out some of your favorites!