One of my favorite girly details is ruffles! Ruffles add so much personality to every piece they adorn, and they’re beyond flirty and feminine. If I could wear them everyday, I would – trust me! Read on for the ruffle looks that are currently on my mind.
1. Lovers + Friends Wrap Skirt from Revolve:
I would wear this skirt for days and nights. I love how flirty it is.
2. Ruffle Top from Anthropologie
Ruffles, lace, and pin stripes! I am sold!
3. One of These Days Romper from Free People
Dainty and cute, this romper is perfect for long summer days.
4. Ruffle Wood Mules from Anthropologie
I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect mule for some time now. These hit all the right style notes.
5. Lace Shift Dress from Asos
The ruffle sleeves take this dress to entirely new levels.
6. Stripe Ruffle Bikini from Asos
7. English Factory Top from Shopbop
Love the two tiered ruffle and lace hem detail!
8. Flutter Sleeve Dress from Revolve
This dress scream girlie. I would wear it with strappy sandals or booties. So cute.