I simply, absolutely, and obsessively love a good maxi. They’re not only easy to dress up or down, but they’re also so flattering as well! Here is a roundup of the maxi dresses I am currently craving for SS17!
1. Wrap Around Maxi Dress from Free People
I bought this dress in lavender. It’s so flawless on a summer tan.
2. Show Me Your Mumu V-Back Dress from Nordstrom
This dress is so cute and would flatter so many different body types! It also comes in so many fun prints and colors!
3. Pink Stitch Resort Maxi from Shopbop
This is the perfect dress to take you from morning to midnight. It also comes in so many colors and is under $100!
4. Colorblock Maxi from Asos
I love a good color block and I think a maxi dress is the perfect place for it!
5. Cedar Pleat Maxi from Free People
If you are attending a wedding this summer BUY THIS DRESS! You’ll wear it more than once – trust me!
6. Lush Pleated Maxi from Forever 21
Love the floral print and lace detail but I mostly love that it’s under $50!
7. Tea Dress Maxi from Asos
The wrap silhouettes, ruffles, and high-low hem have me seriously swooning!
8. Indah Maxi Dress from Revolve
Any dress with pockets is a sure sell for me! Especially on a maxi!