Most of you are already aware that my favorite color is pink, but lately, I can’t deny my love affair with yellow. Typically difficult to wear, these new shades of yellow are beyond flattering in my opinion. That said, read on for the yellow looks I’m loving now. I promise they’ll instantly make you smile!
1. Andrea Maxi Dress from Revolve
Aside from the gorgeous color, the lace and the delicate details make this dress a must-buy.
2. YFB Bevy Dress from Revolve
Obsessed with how easy this relaxed dress is to wear!!
3. Steve Madden Sandals from Nordstrom
Perfect for adding some surprise color to your look!
4. Boyfriend Jeans from Anthropologie
Pair these boyfriend jeans with a white tee and you’re set.
5. Maeve from Anthropologie
Pastel yellow and romantic ruffles make this the piece to own now!
6. Off-The-Shoulder dress from Forever 21
Easy, affordable, and oh so cute!
7. Straw Handbag from Target
Perfect for the pool or the beach, the pom details on this bag have me seriously swooning.
8. Lace Skirt from Dillards
So feminine and chic. I can’t stop eyeing this one!
9. Stella McCartney One Piece from Bloomingdales
The perfect way to make a poppy poolside statement.
10. Seafolly Coverup from Anthropologie
Throw on this adorable coverup and you’ll be ready for any warm-weather activity.
Are you obsessed with these yellow pieces? Share your thoughts in the comment section below!