I really don’t think there is anything cuter than swimwear for kids. And there are so many playful prints and fun colors out there right now, I’m super excited to start picking out some new suits for Austin.
Read on for a roundup of swimwear for the littles you love most!
1. Cactus Boardshorts from Target
I can’t get enough of these super-cute desert-inspired boardshorts!
2. Watermelon One Piece from Target
Sweet watermelon and sun-ready stripes will always have my heart!
3. Ice pop Boardshorts from Nordstrom
Disclaimer: your little will want to eat these up!
4. Crochet Bikini from Old Navy
This bikini is like a little ray of sunshine. Oh, and it’s only $18!
5. Two Toned Swim Trunks from Gap
I always love a basic stripe for boys!
6. Pastel Rainbow One Piece from Gap
If they had this in my size, I’d totally wear it! AH-DORABLE!
7. Wave Print Swim Trunks from Target
These are so cute and under $10!!
8. Ice Cream Rash Guard Set from Target
Pretty please with sprinkles on top!