I tend to be a creature of comfort when it comes to makeup and hair products and to be completely honest, I feel like I usually steer towards products that are on the pricier side. But recently, I’ve been hearing that Walmart carries some incredible beauty products, so I decided to set out to Walmart to try some products to gear up for fall! Thanks to your recommendations on my stories, I quickly fell in love with so many Walmart beauty finds!
When it came to hair products, Walmart has made me a customer for life. Here are some of the products I tried and loved:
- I have been using This Leave in Conditioner for years and I still love it but I also found this Protect Mist Conditioner and I am obsessed! The smell is beyond!!
- I am ALL about a good hair mask and I found two that will now be on rotation! This Coconut Sulfate Free Hair Mask and this Palmers Coconut Deep Conditioner left my hair feeling soft and split-end free.
- I always put my hair in a back ponytail when I go to bed and I love these Spiral Hair Ties because they don’t leave indents in my hair! They also work ah-mazing for the occasional messy bun!! If I am putting less of my hair up I love using these Polyband hair ties!
- I have been wanting to try out a ceramic waver for awhile now and this one was amazing! It was a nice change to my normal go-to beach waves and the price was just right! I also loved this Hot Paddle Brush for those days when I’m in a time crunch.
I honestly fell in love with every beauty product I tried! Some of my new favorites are:
- Lift Brow Pencil blew me away! I have always used expensive brow pencils and will never do so again because this pencil is not only just as good but BETTER!
- My new favorite lip combo is this nude lip liner combined with this Boost Lip Shine! I get so many compliments when I wear it!!
- I’m all about using a blender to apply my foundation but I am so picky about which ones I like. Well this blender did not disappoint! It blended my foundation perfectly and had the perfect angle for under eye touch ups.
- I’ve never been one to use a setting spray but I thought I’d give one a try. I really liked the way this hydrating setting spray made my skin look! It’s now a finishing touch I can’t go without!
All in all, I am stocked up in the beauty and hair department for Fall thanks to Walmart! Do you have any go-to beauty items from Walmart? I am on the hunt to find more and when I find ones that I love, you know I will be sure to share them with you!
Thank you so much to Walmart for sponsoring this post! All thoughts and opinions are my own.[show_shopthepost_widget id=”3702804″]