One of my all-time favorite spring and summer accessories is a super-cute hat. As the weather gets warmer, I love hats because they not only look adorable, but they also add some much-needed sun protection! Read on for the hats I’m loving now.
1. Pink Velour Straw Boater Hat from Need Supply Co.
Pink and velvet? Yes please!
2. Full Bloom Printed Baseball Hat by Free People:
A baseball hat is cool and casual. I love how this one is finished in florals.
3. Hello Summer Floppy Straw Hat from Nordstrom
Perfect for days at the pool and under $25! Yep 🙂
4. South Beach Floppy Hat from Asos
I love the cute bow detail on this classic beachy hat.
5. Panama Hat by Hat Attack from Shopbop
I bought this hat last summer and I have worn it more times than I can count! It goes with everything!
6. Pompom Hat from Forever 21
Adorable pompom details make this a must-own style.
7. The Paradiso Straw Boater from Need Supply Co.
Simple, cute, and easy to style. Love this!
8. Straw Hat from J. Crew
A simple straw hat is an everyday essential come summer.