Alright, where are all my peeps who aren’t a fan of eggs for breakfast? What about those who don’t want something sweet?! I don’t tolerate eggs very well, and I don’t have a sweet tooth, so I had to come up with some egg-free breakfast ideas.
This quick, easy-to-make bowl is so flavorful and savory. Plus, it’s packed with a ton of veggies!
Whether you want to switch up your breakfast game or you need something that you can easily throw together on busy mornings, this recipe is for you.
p.s. If you are an egg lover, you can always top this bowl with one!
- 1/4-1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup halved small Brussels sprouts
- 2 slices of bacon
- 1 cup Alexia Organic Seasoned Hashed Browns
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese (can also sub feta or parmesan if you don’t like goat cheese)
- Handful of arugula
- Your favorite hot sauce
- Start by drizzling avocado oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add your hash browns and cook until they’re brown.
- Sautée all of your veggies (except the Brussels sprouts) in one pan.
- In another pan, sautée your sprouts as those tend to take a little longer than the other veggies.
- Using kitchen scissors, slice up the raw bacon into your veggie pan and cook all together until veggies are soft and bacon is somewhat crisp.
- Add all the things you just cooked to your bowl. Then top with: goat cheese, arugula, & hot sauce!