This chopped salad is the bomb! Double or triple the recipe if you want to make this for more people — it’s so nice to prep ahead for parties or small get togethers.
This is an easy and healthy weeknight recipe that is ideal for families. Next time you’re stumped on what to make for dinner, you’ll be happy that you have this recipe in your back pocket. Enjoy babes!
- 1 cup chopped blanched organic broccoli
- 1 cup cauliflower rice (I use the bigger riced cauliflower from Whole Foods)
- 1/4 cup or so of feta or goat cheese — or no cheese…your choice!
- 1/2 cup of bacon or however much you’d like! Never too much. Oh, and be sure to try the Applegate Organic Bacon, which is my favorite.
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped lettuce
Add all the ingredients to a bowl then season with salt, pepper, onion powder, and dill (fresh dill is best!)
- 1/4-1/3 cup Greek yogurt, or whatever you prefer.
- 1 tsp of honey
- 2 tbsp
- 2 tbsp of mustard
- 1 squeeze of a whole lemon
Combine all of the dressing ingredients into a bowl or jar, then mix or shake thoroughly. Drizzle as much as you’d like onto your salad. If you have leftover dressing, store it in an airtight container in the fridge!